If you experienced poor treatment during your visit at the hospital and it directly caused your pain and suffering speak with our medical negligence experts today. At NHS Negligence Claim, we specialise in helping victims with medical negligence claims.
Claim for medical negligence occurs when a victim of negligence takes legal action against the hospital or medical professional or both to get compensation for injuries caused by negligent treatment.
Grounds To Claim For Medical Negligence
You may have grounds to claim for medical negligence
● If you experienced premature discharge.
● If you experienced misdiagnosis.
● If a doctor misread or ignored your test results.
● If you experienced surgical errors or wrong site surgery.
● If you were given improper medication or prescription.
● If you were a victim of unnecessary surgery.
● If you a doctor failed to follow-up on your treatment or aftercare.
● If your GP disregarded your medical history.